Mrs Arti Dhole carries a rich experience of more than 20 years in scheduled co-operative banking concerned with the IT department. A Commerce graduate with a Master’s degree in Computer Management, Mrs Dhole has also been professionally certified in prestigious courses like Oracle, Java, NCFM, and CAIIB (conducted by IBA).
At The Cosmos Bank, Mrs Dhole has successfully taken up many responsibilities since 1994, when she joined as a Senior Software Engineer. Thereon, she served as a Principal Consultant, Database and Application Administrator, and Assistant General Manager over the span of 22 years. Currently, she is the IT Head of The Cosmos Bank, the second largest co-operative bank in India.
In 2007, she came on board to the team of Cosmos eSolutions & Services Pvt. Ltd., as the Associate Vice President of Infrastructure and Software Development. The next leap she took was to become the Managing Director of the Company, a responsibility that she has been brilliantly handling since 2016.
Ingeniously eclectic, her core skills include project management, vendor management, procurement and negotiation, developing and implementing IT strategies, system design and development, database administration, testing and support, budget management, and human resource management. She is also involved excessively in the implementation of the centralized banking solution, data migration, CBS up-gradation, parameterization, and business continuity planning. Additionally, she is a master of delivery channels implementation like Internet banking, ATM, POS, SMS, Payment and Settlement systems like NEFT and RTGS. She is especially known for her ability to build highly motivated management teams, critically focused on achieving objectives.
- Received an award by the hands of the President for leading the task of becoming the first co-operative bank to implement RUPAY
- Taught core technical training at Infosys in 2001
- Received InfoSec Maestro security Award consecutively for 3 years from 2014-16 for outstanding implementation of security at The Cosmos Bank and various other projects
- Won the Operational Excellence Award, 2011 & 2012 from the National Payment Corporation of India
- Won the Innovation Award from Infosys in 2014 as well as 2015
- Won the INFOSEC Maestro Award for the years 2013, 2014, and 2015 for the execution of critical projects like internet banking, tab banking, and mobile banking, with best security practices
- Recognized by the Banking Frontiers in the Cooperative Banking Award in Leadership Category for ‘Best IT Head’ for the year 2016-17.
- Recognized as the ‘CIO of the year’ at the CSI-IT Annual Technology Conference and the IT Innovation & Excellence Awards, 2017